Saturday, December 30, 2006

Just Getting Started

My wife has been blogging for some time now and I never really got interested in it until I started reading her blog. She's an excellent writer and is an entertaining read. I don't have nearly her talent, but wanted to blog about things of interest to me and join in the fun.

I expect to discuss the things I do with my kids, particularly when we get a new toy or game or see a movie. I hope our experiences will help others who are thinking of buying or doing a similar thing. Of course I'd like to get some feedback from others who've had similar experiences or could suggest alternatives.

That's all for now, but I'll post a review of some Christmas items soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you publish my comments even if I come across as bossy, mean, or otherwise intractable?

Dad said...

I'll be reviewing all comments before publishing, but I intend to publish most comments. I may chose to not publish flame type comments and will delete spam.